Tuesday 8 September 2015

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.


It has always been my goal in life to unearth the roots of Rawthers. Many of us would have forgotten the roots of this great community. Where they came from, where they settled, what they did and what contributions they made.

People without the knowledge of past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. Bearing this in mind, I have decided to dig deep, to get to the roots.


Digging is a journey back into time. I am not alone in this adventure but I seek the help of everyone who can positively contribute to make this a team effort.

I do hope, shaping the pieces dug and identifying the footprints will help the present generation to  appreciate their roots, cultures and traditions                            
 WELCOME ABOARD!  HAVE A PLEASANT STAY!!!

                                                                                                   

1 comment: